- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
this is the most distressing shit in the world
NOW MY TONGUE IS PISSING ME OFF THANKS
uhm, excuse me, there is a kitten in your pocket.
Shoutouts to sidewalks for keeping me off the streets
Shouts out to gravity for holding a nigga down
You know how there’s a theory that no two people see a colour the exact same way.
Does that mean colour is like
a pigment of your imagination.
YOU FUCKING DIDN’T